Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serves: Approximately 6-8 small pancakes
- 1/2 cup of Llaeth Y Llan Natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of ground Cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix together yogurt and other ingredients in a measuring jug until pancake batter in even and no lumps.
- Put frying pan on a medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan until desired pancake size and fry evenly on both sides.
Serve with a Llaeth Y Llan flavoured yogurt, berries, seeds and honey.